Anxiety Disorder Treatment Near Toms River
Every person will feel anxious once in a while, but if anxiety is interfering with your daily routine, you may have an anxiety disorder. The Counseling Center can help with compassionate anxiety disorder treatment near Toms River. Our comprehensive therapy, anti-anxiety medication, and health services will empower you to handle your anxiety so you feel assured and more like the person you want to be.
What Is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety is a mental health condition that’s characterized by extreme or uncontrollable nervousness, dread, and persistent worry about day-to-day things. If you suffer from anxiety, you might feel inexplicably distressed over basic activities and not able to manage minor stressors. When you have these feelings, it can be challenging to find enjoyment in life. Some anxiety conditions cause apprehension of particular things, like interacting with others or being out in public areas. Generalized anxiety disorder results in excessive worry over ordinary things, or has no specified trigger.
There are various symptoms of anxiety disorders. Here are some of the most common:
- Feeling tense, fearful, or restless for no clear reason
- Feeling a sense of danger, panic, or impending doom with no logical explanation
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty concentrating
- Intrusive, worrying thoughts
- GI ailments
- Periods of hyperventilation
- Increased heart rate
- Abnormal sweating
- Weakness or fatigue
- A compulsion to stay away from your anxiety triggers
- Inability or difficulty to manage worry
It’s challenging to live a content, fulfilling life when anxiety is blocking your way forward. If you are suffering from an anxiety disorder, reach out to The Counseling Center At Toms River, NJ at 732-605-6364 and we’ll set up an assessment immediately. Our skilled clinicians are ready to help you get better and live your life to the fullest.
What Is The The Counseling Center Approach To Treating Anxiety?
It’s time to get professional assistance if your anxiety is adversely impacting your everyday life. The Counseling Center strives to help you function and find enjoyment in life in spite of anxiety by supplying specialized anxiety treatment near Toms River.
We address anxiety with individualized care. When you arrive at our anxiety treatment center near Toms River, we’ll perform an evaluation to understand your medical history and symptoms. From there, we’ll finalize a plan of care that is unique for you. Our skilled clinicians will adapt evidence-based methodologies to address your particular needs and objectives.
Expert Anxiety Therapy Near Toms River
Anxiety isn’t something that’s “cured,” but we will help you take control of it with therapy and prescribed medication. Our licensed therapists employ several kinds of anxiety therapy near Toms River, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to modify unhealthy patterns in how you think and act
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to learn ways of coping with negative emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to address the link between anxiety and trauma
- Motivational interviewing to find inner motivation for changing your life for the better
Within therapy, you’ll master how to change patterns of thought that lead to anxiety, cultivate mindfulness skills, and overcome traumatic experiences. Discussing your feelings and practicing positive coping techniques can reduce your anxiety and help you deal with those feelings in your daily life.
Effective Medical Treatment For Anxiety
Our medical professionals are also able to prescribe anti-anxiety medications and other drugs for minimizing anxiety symptoms. Therapy and medication are an effective combination for countering anxiety and helping you feel more balanced. We collaborate with you to determine a medication and dosage amount that is safe but effective. We also check on you frequently to address adverse side effects or adjust treatment as necessary.
Why Choose Our Anxiety Treatment Center Near Toms River?
Everyone has a right to top-notch mental health services, and that’s precisely what you’ll get at The Counseling Center. Our goal is to help you control your anxiety so you can do the things you want to do. Every aspect of our services is crafted with your requirements and goals in mind. To promote success, we supply the best possible care with things such as
- Licensed, experienced clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and medical treatments
- Various stages of mental health care
- Personalized plans of care
- Easy to access anxiety treatment center in Toms River
- Adaptable programs, including telehealth meetings
- The majority of major insurance plans welcomed
- Specialized care for co-occurring substance use disorders
- Empathetic, respectful care
Get Started On Anxiety Therapy Near Toms River
If anxiety is preventing you from living your best life, support is at hand. Contact The Counseling Center at 732-605-6364 or submit the form below, and a member of our team will reply immediately to discuss care at our anxiety treatment center near Toms River. We answer anytime, 365 days a year.