Individual Counseling Near Toms River
Individual counseling is crucial for overcoming mental health and behavioral issues. Our therapists at The Counseling Center strive to provide individualized , compassionate individual therapy sessions near Toms River that address your struggles and help you achieve your life’s aspirations to live a healthier and more fulfilling life. Contact 732-605-6364 today if you need treatment to overcome mental illness or addiction.
Patients We Support With Individual Therapy Near Toms River
The Counseling Center is an outpatient facility that serves adults and teens at least 14 years old. We provide one-on-one counseling for people who need expert treatment for alcohol and drug use recovery and mental illness but are able to live at home without 24-hour care. Contact us at 732-605-6364 at any hour to get help with:
- Drug use disorders
- Alcohol use disorder
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
Individual Counseling Enhances Mental Health
The initial kind of care recommended following a mental health diagnosis is often individual therapy. That’s why therapy is a vital part of your individual care plan that focuses on addressing your particular triggers and trauma. In a confidential environment, you'll meet with a qualified therapist to delve into your mental condition and how to deal with it so you may still enjoy a satisfying life. Over the course of treatment, you’ll have the chance to:
- Learn how to detect and avert undesirable thought and behavior cycles
- Talk through your trauma, feelings, and triggers
- Practice beneficial coping mechanisms to mitigate symptoms
- Build confidence
- Cultivate beneficial habits and life skills
- Work through current issues with a knowledgeable mental health practitioner
We aim to help you boost and continue positive mental health. Mental health issues aren’t able to be ”healed” in a conventional sense, but we can work together to boost your confidence so you can live the life you want.
Individual Counseling Is A Key Treatment For Addiction Recovery
After finishing detox and inpatient rehab programs for alcohol or drug use, you still deserve skilled support to facilitate your recovery. Come to The Counseling Center for individual counseling near Toms River. As part of our outpatient substance use services, we’ll connect you with a qualified therapist who is familiar with the unique mental health challenges of substance use and recovery. Working one-on-one in a non-judgmental environment, you’ll be able to
- Recognize the underlying causes of your drug or alcohol use, such as trauma and co-occurring mental disorders
- Delve into the detrimental feelings that contributed to your substance use
- Address mental health issues caused by your addiction
- Learn healthy ways to handle stressful situations and negative emotions without addictive substances
- Practice strategies for circumventing triggers of drug and alcohol use
- Learn productive habits you’ll need for long-term recovery
In the end, our goal in individual counseling is to supply you with the techniques to prevent relapse and maintain long-term sobriety.
What To Anticipate From Individual Therapy At The Counseling Center At Toms River, NJ
The unique requirements of our patients are always at the forefront of what we do at The Counseling Center. To best meet your needs, we custom-tailor treatment for each individual, that includes our individual counseling near Toms River. You can reach us at 732-605-6364 any time of day to get more information about our services and request an in-person or telehealth appointment.
At your first appointment, we’ll administer a personal evaluation to grasp why you are seeking help and what treatment options make sense for you. Then we will customize a unique care plan with the information we gather. Most of our patients get individual therapy as an aspect of their care.
The regularity of and the methods used in your care will be based on your unique needs. You might undergo therapy twice a month or once per week for maintenance or every weekday if you would benefit from more IOP services. Our therapists are also proficient in several types of counseling that are proven to help boost mental health and foster change. Your therapy sessions might include a blend of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to see how to overcome detrimental behavioral and thinking patterns
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to learn constructive ways of handling difficult emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to see how traumatic occurrences have triggered your mental disorder or alcohol and drug use
- Motivational interviewing to spark motivation for shedding bad habits and switching them with constructive ones
Individual therapy is critical for confronting mental health and addiction as it allows you to speak about sensitive feelings with a trained professional in a closed setting. Our therapists understand the stigmas of mental illness and addiction and keep your discussions classified. We take all necessary steps to make The Counseling Center a safe space so you are able to get the most out of your care. Together, we can uncover solutions for what’s keeping you from living life to the fullest.
Find Individual Counseling Near Toms River Today
You have a right to competent, personalized therapy for mental health and substance use recovery. Place a call to 732-605-6364 or complete the contact form on this page, and we’ll respond to assist you right away. We answer no matter the time or day. We are here to discuss your treatment now.