Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Toms River
It’s hard to navigate life if you grapple with the highs and lows of bipolar disorder. But you don’t have to struggle on your own. The Counseling Center offers expert bipolar disorder treatment near Toms River for adolescents and adults who seek assistance managing their condition and discovering how to live with it. If you’re prepared to take back control of your life, contact us at 732-605-6364, and we’ll begin creating a strategy so you are able to cope with your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental illness. When you have bipolar disorder, you experience extreme mood fluctuations between emotional highs known as mania or hypomania phases and emotional lows called depressive phases. These severe mood shifts can influence your vitality, sleep patterns, decision making, and day-to-day activities. You could have heightened energy to the point of agitation, making it challenging to fall asleep, focus, or make smart decisions over the course of a manic or hypomanic episode. On the other hand, when you have depressive phases, you may feel sad or desolate, experience a loss of interest in normal activities, have shifts in eating and sleeping patterns, and even grapple with thoughts of suicide.
There are several forms of bipolar and similar disorders. Some of the most commonly experienced ones are
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve experienced at least one manic phase that went on for longer than a week and possibly depressive periods as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve had a minimum of one depressive phase and symptoms of hypomania for a minimum of four days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve endured both hypomanic and depressive periods for at least two years, or your symptoms aren’t severe enough to classify as bipolar 1 or 2.
No matter your bipolar diagnosis, living with this condition is challenging, and you have a right to qualified help. Our bipolar treatment center near Toms River gives you a secure environment where you can obtain bipolar treatment from trained mental health professionals. Bipolar disorders aren’t able to be “cured”, but we will help you grasp your symptoms and learn how to progress in life with bipolar. Call us at 732-605-6364 today to schedule an evaluation and start exploring your goals for treatment.
How Does The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We understand how bipolar disorders affect every facet of your life. We supply professional bipolar treatment near Toms River to help you get control over your bipolar disorder and go about life the way you want. You deserve competent mental health services, and we are glad to accommodate you for however long you require.
The Counseling Center takes a two-pronged approach to bipolar disorder, handling it with both medication and psychotherapy. When you call us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll begin by arranging an assessment of your symptoms and medical history. When we have a complete understanding of your specific requirements, we’ll give you you a personal care plan that uses evidence-based treatment methods.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Managing Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are managed with medications that help balance mood. They are able to prevent the intense mood swings you encounter with bipolar and, in so doing, the effects of those ups and downs. While it can require some different approaches to decide on the appropriate medication and dosage, our licensed specialists will partner with you the entire time to figure out what is most suitable for you and make adjustments as necessary.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Toms River
Overcoming your bipolar disorder also takes therapy and time for thoughtful consideration. Exploring your feelings with an experienced therapist is able to help you sort through the various emotions and triggers of bipolar, so you can cultivate positive coping strategies. Therapy combined with the proper medication can help you get control over your life and live the way you want without your disorder becoming an obstacle.
Our practitioners use several types of bipolar therapy near Toms River. The sorts of therapy you get is dependent on your specific plan of care but might include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change negative patterns of thinking and behavior arising from depressive phases
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to find positive ways to manage the distressing emotions common with bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to find internal motivation for working on healthy habits to improve your life
- Trauma-informed therapy to address how traumatic events have played a role in your bipolar disorder
Why Come To Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Toms River?
Qualified treatment is the most effective way to control bipolar disorder so that you may proceed with a fulfilling life. The Counseling Center strives to supply a safe environment where you feel relaxed undergoing treatment from our sympathetic personnel. We are confident you’ll enjoy the highest level of success handling your bipolar disorder when you receive exceptional care in your treatment. That’s why we give you top-notch care with things like
- Licensed, knowledgeable therapists and clinicians
- Proven medical and psychotherapy treatment for bipolar disorders
- Treatment adapted to your needs
- Many levels of mental health treatments
- Easy-to-access location near Toms River
- Hybrid schedules with telehealth appointments available
- Most insurance plans welcomed
- Skilled care for co-occurring alcohol or drug use disorders
Find Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Toms River
If bipolar disorder is affecting your life, help is here for you today. Contact us at The Counseling Center At Toms River, NJ at 732-605-6364 or submit the form on this page, and we will reply immediately to talk about bipolar treatment and our various services. Contact us anytime, and we will help you.